Deepsea Technologies, Inc. manufactures a variety of umbilical sheaves to support subsea operations. These include, but are not limited to, sheaves for MUX systems, IWOC systems, MPD systems, and any other systems needing sheaves to provide routing and bending control on umbilicals, cables, and flexible pipes used for controls and/or fluid transferring.
The Sheaves are designed and manufactured in-house including fabrication, coating, assembly and testing.
Design Features include:
- Properly sized rollers to minimize point loading of umbilical, cables, or pipes
- Solid wheel roller design where applicable, such as high load applications
- Quick release retaining pin of the umbilical/cables/pipes
- Padeye design with shackle handling location provided
- Secondary safety lanyard padeye design available that exceeds the umbilical/cable/pipe break strength
DNV, ISO 13628-7 and ABS certification available
|Need more information? Please contact us|